milliebreath

9.1.07

Busy Busy

It starts as a busy new year. Baby stuff. Moving stuff. Work Stuff. All keeping me no time to chill...

Baby - baby is growing strong as a 30-week old busy girl. Kicking and squirming around almost the whole day. Each movement melts my heart and makes me a proud mom-to-be.

Moving - baby will be due back in Perth and we're saying goodbye to HK once again for the time being. With only 2 weeks' before departure, we still haven't really started packing...oh well, guess we'll just stick to our usual motto...will cross the bridge when we get there...

Work - Will be on maternity leave from this coming weekend until May and I just have 1.5 weeks to hand over most of the basic things to this new guy, a young guy with not much initiatives. Not expecting him to be a genius but at least he can be more pro-active. Am I asking too much??? The more I teach him, the more I get frustrated. Don't know if I'm losing patience or he's really that...that...that dumb.

Time is running out and there is so many things still outstanding...aiyah...I need HELP..lots of it!!!!

3 comment(s):

唔駛咁stress,relax d 啦。 :) HNY

By Blogger Xavier, at 11/1/07 21:58  

就快做人媽咪,淡定D先得架! ^^

By Blogger 矮肥鈍, at 13/1/07 22:33  

改左字母排法。我係jlau, jar. :)

By Blogger 矮肥鈍, at 13/1/07 22:34  

Post a comment

<< Home