milliebreath

23.9.04

9 Types of Bosses - from Work Is Hell, Matt Groening

1. The Angry Behemoth
aka The Ape, Mr Tantrum, Grumpy, The Grouch...
Quote: "I don't pay you to think. I pay you to cringe while I scream and rant."

2. The Robot from Planet X
aka The Bureaucrat, The Watcher, The Living Dead, Zombie...
Quote: "Your 10-minute break is over in 5 minutes"

3. Mr Softy
aka Whatsitsname, Squishy, The Pushover, Jellyfish
Quote: "Gosh, I don't know about that. I'll just have to think about it for a while. I just..."

4. The Slipper Eel
aka The Manipulator, The Liar, The Sneak, The Genius
Quote: "Just keep quiet and do you job and 12-24 months from now I think you're due for a surprise - No promises."

5. The Great Unknown
aka The Lurking Unknown, The Creeping unknown....

6. The Spitting Cobra
aka The Snapping Turtle, Poison Ivy...
Quote: "Good Morning" "What an ugly shirt" "It figures" "Oh Cheer Up"

7. The Horny Toad
aka Sleazebucket, slimeball, scumbag..
Quote: "Let's forget about work and just relax" "How about a little drink"

8. Wonder Boss
aka I don't believe it, God, Perfection...
Quote: "Good news everyone, because of a great year of fun and profits, I have hefty bonuses..."
Warning: Could be the slippery eel in disguise.

9. The Psychotic Boss - Monster from Hell"
aka The Rampaging Beast-thing, Here Comes Trouble, Yessir Right Away Sir...
Quote: "How dare you duck when I throw things at you!!"

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home